Wednesday, January 14, 2009

From 18 to 19

One more hour, I am going to be older by a year. Well, getting older isn't that nice. I wished I am still a small kid, can enjoy life better haha. Class today was tiring. After class went for basketball = more tiring. Just now went to Williams with the V family for yumcha session. I did not notice the cake until Godfrey pulled it out from donno where.. Hehehe! That's how I celebrated my pre-birthday celebration before the actual date itself. Came home and mom gave me an angpau. Well a car and an angpau for my 19th birthday. A bit too much don't you think? Hehe.

Thanks a lot to Belinda and Godfrey for the cake!! That cake is really nice! Thanks to Lisa and Bengtuan for the items in BS also. Thanks to the rest too for being so kind all these while. I promised you all one day if I became billionaire, I will give you all 5% of my assets. (kiam siap right?) Hehe!!

No comments: