Monday, January 19, 2009

Underworld 3 - Rise of the Lycans


Thanks to Nuffnang for another great movie night. Edward became the lucky one to be selected by yours truly to get a chance to go watch this awesome movie with me. Hahaha! This provides a chance for me to introduce him into the world of blogging advertisement which packed with much benefits.


Press Kit, tickets and a pair of shotglasses won by me.


By looking at the trailer I thought It would be not as good as I expected, as in judging by the not-so-famous casting. But after watching the movie, I give this movie 7.5/10. It is good but It could be better. Sufficient amount of action I supposed. Too bad the *ahem* scene was cut off, potong stim!!! Overall, this show is nice. I am so looking forward to the next Underworld series, either prequel or sequel. I would prefer prequel where they would show how Alexander Corvinus spawn the deadliest of two bloodlines, Markus and William. That would be awesome!!

Since it is coming out this Wednesday, I encourage you people to go watch this movie. It is worth it!!!! Trust me!!!! If you don't like it, up yours!!

NUFFNANG FTW!!

No comments: