Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How bad can it be?

I swear to God I am having the worst moments in my life right now. Don't talk about my finals coming up after CNY. Lets start from yesterday. I went basketball and the uncle there broke my FCUK spectacles which I used it as a spare. Talking about bad luck....

Today was another fucked up day. I had this sixth sense as if something is going to happen today, but then I did not follow my instincts. I was happily going to Yung's house with Reuben to pay him a visit. It looks like a good day. Indeed. Then we decided to go for badminton in Taman Megah. Alwin and Jia Yun joined in. After finishing badminton we all hopped back into my car. That moment! That moment I realized my air-cond is not working. Odd.....

After dropping they all, I came back and took a bath. Just when I was ready to eat my dinner, I remembered my Touch & Go card. I went and search for it. No sign of it anywhere. And then the climax part comes in...I realised my iPod Touch is missing too. I searched and searched, called up the people that was with me just now. eventually this lead me to a conclusion. My car was broken in and they stole my Touch&Go card(RM40+) and my iPod Touch(RM1000+). Good thing is, they did not steal the whole car. I swear it was locked but eventually these 'pro' thieves did a good job. The odd thing is only the malfunctioning air-cond. I am in deep shit right now.....

Oh God, please help me....

No comments: