Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Rise of the Lycans starts Jan 09!!!!


This is a must-watch movie! I am so looking forward to sit back and enjoy this 3rd installment of the Underworld series. I did not get to watch the first one but I roughly know the storyline behind it. Anyone got the DVD? Borrow me please. I only watched the second sequel which is Underworld Revolution. It is about the battle between good and evil where Markus, the first vampire is trying to rescue his brother, William which is the first werewolf from a castle in god-knows-where and Selene and the good peeps are trying to stop him.

I expect this movie to be as good as the one I watched. Now Underworld fans would get to know a part of the origin of the characters and the storyline as well. Isn't that awesome? Thanks to Nuffnang, they are having this premiere screening at 19th January in Cathay Cineplex, Cineleisure Damansara. I really hope I could get a couple of tickets to attend this screening. The last time I went for any Nuffnang event is the Nuffnang's Don't Mess With The Zohan screening with Pei Hau.


Please! I want to watch this movie!!! Please let me win the tickets!


By the way, Kate Beckinsale is so hotttt! Too bad she is not acting in the third movie... sob...

No comments: