Sunday, January 4, 2009

No Drunk, No Sleep!

Some people find it odd to hang out with a group of people, I could say strangers that just known for not too long ago, in that case only applies for me, through a Facebook application, specifically the BattleStations game. But in fact they did not know, that particular RPG game is really THAT happening, especially the clans inside of it. Ranging from teenagers to fathers, everyone seems to enjoy playing this game, some even forking out hundreds to buy the rare items, similarly like me buying cash items in MapleStory. However, I am so damn glad I joined this Vengeance clan, influenced by Alwin and got to know all these happening people from all around the world. Ever since I became one of the 'family', we have been very active in meeting up and having fun together. Being the youngest there, sort of, I tend to just keep a low profile as most of them are working adults. In fact, they really know how to enjoy life and party like a rockstar! Well, here is a proof that these people kick ass! Hahaha!

Digging the Big D. Notice the CNY mood? Haha!

Computers are everywhere.

Talking about BS...I think..


Me like.

ME LIKE!!!

First to down.

You don't want to know what is going on.

Just to be fair. Hehe....

Still sleeping...

V

The people. The family. The Vengeance.

It was a very crazy night. A very crazy one indeed. Gay crazy. Too gay...... =D

No comments: