Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Aftermath- Dragonball Premiere Screening

I give this movie a 6/10....maybe 7 la.... most of the people did not like it much because I believe that they expect more actions and chi blasting everywhere just like in the comics. It is more to the storyline development which I think is quite short, considering the movie is just about 1 hour and 15 minutes. I ain't a strong movie critic, as I still enjoy cheap movies as much as those cincai movie watchers. In fact, me myself also expect more 'omph' from this movie. Too bad the factor isn't there. The special effects was nicely done, considering how 'awesome' Goku and Master Roshi charged up their chi for Kame-Hame-Ha. Chow Yun Fatt played his role quite well and I think his English improved a lot, whether the dialogues are dubbed I do not know.

Enough about the movies. Well, this time I went to the screening with someone I just knew not long ago. Did not expect the person would layan but then still worked out fine. Nicely fetched her after dinner then proceed to One-U. When I am at the registration counter, my name wasn't in the guestlist. I am totally wtf-ed there. Luckily Robb came in and talked to me, by coincidence I think he sort of recognise me as one of the Nuffnangers and gave me the tickets. Argh!!!! I was hoping I could win something with my constipated-face KameHameHa photo but even my name was not there!!! FML!!!

Don't bother la!!!! After getting the tickets, we went to Starbucks for a drink before going in the cinema. The shocking thing is, I noticed a long queue going into the ticket checking counter. Realised there were a massive team of RELAs in there too as well. Armed with metal detectors, what else? Handphone cannot bring in lo. I thought there is some terrorist action where the cinema is in a threat situation or something. Had to let my phone to be quarantined outside the cinema. Dulan....

After finishing the movie, its only 11.15. So went back to ss2 for a quick drink and a quick chat. Berkomunikasi a bit lo... Talk talk talk until 12.30 then I fetched her back as it was very near. Me myself went back, took a bath, sitting here blogging and going to sleep.....NOW!! Haha!

No photos for this post!! Sad... =P

No comments: