Sunday, March 8, 2009

My first time to Sushi Zanmai

Newly updated:
My pant size just dropped from XL to M!!! Great success!!

Its been a long time(one month?) since I went shopping with my mom. We went to 1 Utama yesterday just to kill some time as I feeling like spending some money. Heard a lot of good comments about Sushi Zanmai from other friends, so I decided to go try it out.

Sushi Three-Flavour(translated from Chinese)

Being extra hungry, I kind of ordered a feast. Well, eat more=great fortune.
While I was eating, I saw Mr.Tian(my sem1 biology lecturer) walking alone. Too far away to greet him, ow well!!

Some tuna salad tofu sushi
Soft shell crab
Fried Udon
Fried Shrimp riceChicken Tempura
Grilled Shitake Mushroom

After that, we walked around.
Too bad some Ferrari freak I know wasn't here.




Some day, this baby gonna be mine!

No comments: