Monday, March 23, 2009

Life lesson from a bug


A screenshot taken from my upcoming commercial for my uni assignment. Releasing soon during the presentation, and YouTube hopefully.

UFO. Unknown Flinging Object. When I got down from my car this morning, this horrific creature came close to my face. Noticed it was floating, I thought I discovered a new species of hovering bug as there was nothing around to support it. As I observed longer, it started to rise. Under the bright sunlight, I only could see a microscopic thread attached to it. A wonderful life form of true nature. Splendid....

Moral of the story: You may look hideous,lonely, rejected by society, afraid of being eaten by predators, your path often obstructed by obstacles such as the strong wind or scorching sun and death is always near you. As long you have the thinnest of hope and determination, you will never give up, cling on strongly to the weakest string, climbing slowly..Someday you will eventually reach up to the highest point of the tree leaves and enjoy a scrumptious meal because you know you deserve it and no one shall look down upon you anymore.

No comments: