Monday, March 23, 2009

Well, think again.

When I thought I had it all planned, but in the end nothing seems to be working..
When I thought everything will run smoothly but in the end troubles are emerging..
When I thought some problems would not exist but in the end it multiplied..
When I thought I can concentrate on my priorities but in the end I can't..
When I thought everything would be better but in the end it turns out to be worse..
When I thought my studies come first but in the end I had my doubts..
When I thought love issues will not bother me anymore but in the end it is beyond my control..
When I thought my family would give me enough support but in the end it does not seem to be..
When I thought I am capable of handling everything but in the end I failed..

It is time to think again.

No comments: