Monday, April 13, 2009

Dee-Leh-Mah

Yeah. Dilemma kills me. Why I couldn't control my thoughts and focus well? It has been like this for all the time. If I were to have the ability to read minds, that would be enough. At least the ability to read the ones that I cared and loved. As for now, I am still confused on the whole life process I am going through. Most important, I am confused about her responses and actions towards me after what we have been through. Just tell me if I am thinking too much, because I tend to do so as I fear that I might face disappointment and failure. However, I look forward for the coming days, months and years as the unseen future might contain something unexpected and unbelievable. Because I have already committed myself to this relationship. And I want it to happen. And I am willing to wait for it. =)

Anyway today is my last presentation. Acted as Donald Trump and we sort of acted out just like in The Apprentice. It was not coordinated well but we seem to not care so much about it. Management Studies lecturer, Ms. Vimala was kind and cool enough. This is a collaboration of 3 TEs together for the first time. It was good. Suddenly, I feel that time flies unnoticed as my foundation studies are ending soon.

From left: Edward, Tayshawn, Donald Trump, Jeff, Melanie, Marvin.

Ed, Mel, Weng

Yeng mou?

I am not posing.

Camwhore

Tay trying on my tie and Marv on the coat.

Hansem.


There are so many things I want you to know.

3 comments:

gregorule said...

wow, from TE group?
hmm... what course will you be doing? biotech, biomed, or biochem??

WengWai said...

Haha I am changing course to Business Admin. You are from UTAR too?

gregorule said...

lol yea...
I am doing Biotech... going into my year 3 now...

why wanna change course? L0L