Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hehe...

See this piece of pathetic crap! My beautiful Myvi got fined today because of just a short stop-by at Jaya1. And the best thing is, I am wearing a 'I <3 Malaysia' shirt. Malaysia Boleh. I am so paying this fine filled with dignity and honor. Fuuhhh!!! XD Kind-hearted souls may make a donation to 'Pay-WWW-Saman' fund. Your contributions will be deeply appreciated.

Went for movies together with her in Curve. It was a moderately good one. I mean the movie. But one thing I would like to point out is, why it always has to be the guys that is being portrayed to be the playful and unfaithful ones? This 'discrimination' is always found in songs too. We guys have our difficulties and we always do get rejected hard by women most of the time as well. It is just so unfair. Don't you think so, my fellow guy friends and readers? Anyone want to support me as I produce a movie titled "She's just not into you at all"? Hahaha I am just joking. I believe that good guys will have their opportunity eventually, including me perhaps? =P

No comments: