Thursday, April 23, 2009

A friend in the Potato Land

Its been a while since the last time we did some catching up. I am sure you guys would want to know what he is been up to lately. Presenting, the Aussie Emo-looking A-hole, Yung Khang. Below are the screenshots I took during our little webcam chatty chatty. Excuse me while I am half naked. Sexy mou? Just do me a favour and don't take my pictures and post it in some gay website. I am famous enough already. Thanks.

First of all, he said a normal barber shop charges 20 Aussie dollars for a haircut. That is like RM50. Professional cut perhaps? Haha! He claimed that he is still slacking as usual because his syllabus now is similar to what he did in Taylors. How fortunate. Living together with his friend, I am sure he is doing pretty well there. In webcam he showed me his place also. Simple living. Nice.

He get to buy liqour as frequent as he want and he said Corona is his constant water supply already because its so cheap over there. But then need to show passport. What the hell... I am gonna go Aussie already la.. Haha! Oh ya, Yung lost weight already I can see..

See the huge packet of potatoes! Hehe! Thank god I am restricting myself to consume as little carbohydrates as possible. If not I want him to mail me a few bottles of JD, Absolut, BL campur campur, a big packet of Russet Burbank and more booze! Haha lucky betul la ini orang!

Yung is coming back around end of the year. By then I think I would be in Kampar doing my semester finals or whatever lah... Fate will decide whether we will get to meet or not. Lets hope for the best.

No comments: