Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A lonely road

There's nothing to blog recently, or I am just feeling not to. A lot of things happened and made me became very emotional and down all the time. Wrong things happening at the wrong time. I don't know why also, maybe I have been escaping from the truth all these time. I am facing it bravely now though. Still, nothing is certain until the very last minute. Due to finals, I could not do anything about it yet. Maybe after everything is settled, things can clear up and move on with life, holding on to the very least of hope I still have with me. I want all my doubts and insecurities to be gone. I want things happen in the way I wanted. I want everything to be going on just fine. I just need a break... Education, family, finance, love.. everything is screwed up now... perhaps I need a really long time to sort everything out nicely. Till then, I shall continue to psych and lie to myself that everything is going to be fine. At least I won't feel so depressed during this crucial times as I have to do something about my exam. Another sleepless night as I hold on to my faith to go through these cold dark nights, sipping coffee and scan through all these messy notes....

No matter how harsh and awful life can be, it still must go on, holding on to the belief that there will be a turning point, because God will not let the ones who hold on to their faith down. At least.

No comments: