Saturday, April 11, 2009

A good friday?

First of all, lets pray together for He who gave up His life for the goodness of mankind. I have not been seeking for His guidance and my prayers are deserted for some time. Now I come to God to admit my mistakes as I have sinned all along. I hope God will guide me through every obstacles and clear my doubts and I walked through life with Him. Praise the Lord.



After my disastrous Thursday, I didn't care much about my Webpage presentation after that. I went to university early in the morning just to look around and see how my other classmates were doing for their presentation. Waited until 10.30 when she called. So end up eating breakfast with her in Station1. Chatted till 1pm then sent her to ss2 while I re-parked my car back to the flats opposite UTAR. All I can say is, my presentation went smoothly despite doing it spontaneously. I wouldn't care much about my group members but personally I feel I have done a great job in explaining my part and defending the statements suggested by my practical lecturer. I overcame my stage fright as there is no more mouth stuttering, no more hands shaking, no more body swaying and no more er..er..er...! Hahaha! But still my heart beats faster than usual. After finishing the presentation, I was relieved as one more burden has been left out. I went back home straight, hoping to get a good rest eventually due to the extreme exhaustion. But, she smsed me and invited me to join Sam and Hazel to watch a drama in Glad Tidings church. Took a quick nap between 6.30 to 7.00. Went and fetched her and ate my dinner at SeaPark. It was raining. And I did something stupid. Nevermind. So, it was extremely crowded at the church as it was still raining. All the cars were packed all around the church compound. The drama was pretty awesome, although I see the similarity of some scenes which I personally have experienced before. But mainly its about how we are able to accept fate as God himself made plans for all of us for greater good, no matter how awful it seems to be to us. Besides that, they trying to show a message that we can choose to save lives by signing up for organ donation. Talking about the coincidences from my previous dreams... Oh yeah, I got another dream just now when I was asleep last night. But it ain't really important. After the drama was over at 11pm, I saw Jen Jen and Chen Lam there too. After a drink in Old Town, I fetched her back. I shouldn't have online and appeared in MSN. I knew I was going to do some stupid things. But then its already been done and all I could do is, nothing.

Maybe I am just thinking too much. Maybe it was supposed to be a simple thing but I interpreted it as something complicated. Maybe it was going the way it should be all along. Maybe... But one thing for sure, I will never let go until the very last hope left in me has vanished.

No comments: