Thursday, April 9, 2009

How shitty can it be?

I had a shitty day. I don't feel like talking about it but for the sake of recording down for my future reference, I had to. My main purpose to write a blog is for me to look back at the happenings of my past life. Since morning, I am already feeling very shitty. Went to university with all the props and equipments ready as I am having the drama play by late evening. Kind of rehearse for a bit and everyone was quite ready I would say.

Lets just have it this way. I wasn't expecting something great from my group as I just want to get an above-average mark just to secure a good grade for my English For Communication, wasn't expecting to compete in the semi-finals. I can say I did a great job in providing the ideas, writing the script, directing the play,editing the videos and preparing the slides. I say it wasn't perfect, but it was good enough.

Coming back to this day. I could see all the efforts coming from the other groups. They were well prepared with all the costumes and stuff. Real impressive. I thought mine could at least be something great too, but its out of my expectation. Turned out to be the worst that I cannot even imagine it would be. The timings were lost, the slides were messed up beyond repair, the screenplay was messed up, scenes were skipped, worst of all... we didn't even lasted more than 10 minutes where the play should be 15 minutes or more. I think this time they we I really screwed up.....

At least during the worst time I am having, somebody actually cheered me up by singing to me through the phone. That was really sweet although she claimed that it was an accident. I really appreciate it wholeheartedly. Its so nice of you to do that. =)

2 comments:

叶子 said...

i'm sorry.

Anonymous said...

weng wai wong, really sorry for messing up the slides.