Saturday, April 18, 2009

A special day indeed

First of all, I did not took any pictures today. So no pictures for this post. Yeah, I feel damn sad also. Hehe.. What to do? Having too much fun I guess, so forgot to pull out the camera and take photos. So...

10.30 in the morning, I got a call. Did not expect that to happen but I got a premonition it might happen but I don't really believe it would happen. Haha what crap am I talking? Anyway, I had a wonderful afternoon. Very wonderful indeed. Details from this incident are not discussed due to some difficulties. Haha!

Let's just begin from the evening. Fetched Vince and hang out together with Reuben for a while. Eventually prepared then fetched her then meet up with Jian's convoy consisting of Alwin, Jen Jen, Jian Shen and Alia in Samad then proceed to FGA. We attended this play titled "Paroimia". It was quite interesting and meaningful. The story was about a kingdom challenged by this dark force then eventually the prince sacrificed his life to save his people. A lot of happy faces around.. Good job to all the people who did this. After the drama ended then went to the 'backstage' for a little meetup, then we ended up in Damansara Utama Food Court for a quick supper. After that, all of us went back as I fetched her, Vince and Reuben back to their respective houses. Haha I know this is seriously lacking a lot of details. Well too bad I am quite tired now,so not very motivated to blog about it. Hehe. Ask me if you want to know anything about it.

This night is special to me because one thing is, it is very the 'happening' and we eventually spend quite a lot of time together, meeting my UTAR friends and Samad friends throughout the day and night. I hope this is a good thing though. Hehe. So that is all. Till then. Haha!

Oh ya, today was my last day in Semester 3 and next week will be my study week. Hopefully I will be doing much studying and no more fooling around. Must rev up the CGPA a bit. Hehe! And for these 3 weeks, time will pass by in extremely slow pace for me. When this is over, I shall have something I wished I could have. A simple thing. Haha!

No comments: