Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sleepless nights

My finals for the last semester are finally over!! I officially finished my foundation program in UTAR!!! *opens champagne* Hehe.. but then soon going to move to Kampar to start my Degree course soon. By the end of May, I will leave Petaling Jaya to embark on a journey to the land of Fishball Noodle and Chicken Biscuit, Kampar.

These few days I have been suffering like I have never suffered before. 4 days consecutively my sleeping time did not exceed more than 8 hours. Its not that I wanted it to happen but I had no choice. Now I am sitting here blogging with a pair of really visible panda eyes. So cool!! Hahaha!

Mom went to Gohtong Jaya for a short trip with her friends. So I am kind of out-of-control for these couple of days. Yeah, my mom is so going to read this. Ow well I don't think I did anything wrong though... Just going to McDonalds to study for these couple of days.

The first time ever we went out together to STUDY! Miracle mou?


Vince with his Javascript

My notes.

Never forget to take a break after a 'hard time' studying.

After finishing my last Management Studies paper today at 4pm, I went home at 5pm after hanging around with friends. Fetched Vince and watched a movie at my house till 9pm then we went and joined the rest. Settled at PappaRich since Piccadilly was packed. Had a great time despite I am already feel like a piece of shit. Then we went ss2 for a little COD then proceeded to Insaf for mamak. Balik-ed house at 4am...

The laughter


I should sleep now.... Now with one worries gone, I know I should not be too happy about it because there are still a lot more to worry about. Not to mention the coming-soon ones too.. Haih... Will it be better or will it be worse?

No comments: