Thursday, April 30, 2009

The price I paid for procrastinating too much

Web Page Design. I never knew such thing would happen for this subject. Indeed it looks like something easy to study, but I went through tough shit to accomplish such difficult task. Lets begin from Wednesday morning. I woke up at 9.30am and stoned till 11am when Edward called. We met up at Starbucks JayaOne because initially planned to study together. Quite a success despite me keep on slacking and talking every single time. Hehe.. unconsciously okay? Then when lunch time came, we went Station1 cafe for a quick meal then continue studying. I couldn't do much, barely finishing Chapter 1 only at that time, where else Ed almost finish his revision already. Me being the ultimate procrastinator what..

After going back home, lets just say I wasn't quite focused on the studying part. Instead I facebooked and did some house chores and ran some errands by going to various banks and doing my dad a favour. By that time It was already almost 9. I ate a plate of french beans and started to continue my studying but epil fail again. Facebook, chitty chatty all the way till 12am. By then I was really starting to worry. So I ignored all the distractions and start for good. By the time I was going through chapter 4, something unpleasant was happening in the house. Had to drive out in search of a peaceful place for me to continue studying. Reuben suggested that he would help me to revise my notes we would go McDonald's to watch football as ManU played against Arsenal. At least I got a companion, so I fetched him along. Keng Yew tagged along too. MU die-hard fans.. So 3 of us sitting in McD Section 14. Others watched the match, I part studying there part distracted. A lot of noisy m-holes making so much noise until I really beh ta han already. At last the match ended and I was in chapter 4. Do not blame me because I was practically studying every single fact for every topic on every chapter. Okay... time to go home. But my Wira gave up on me. Battery kong-ed and stranded at that miserable place. Thank god Keng's house is within walking distance so the 3 of us marched to his house bravely. (worried about our asses getting mugged actually) So Keng Yew dropped us back home while I left the car in Section 14. Eventually I went back and studied until 7am. Chapter 6 already. Wow!!

Prepared and went UTAR to eat breakfast at SP Corner and then look through again everything. Went in the exam hall filled with confidence because that is the only thing I have in my heart as my brain is dead. Came out 1 hour and 25 minutes later. No comment on the difficulty of the paper. Maybe a solid B+ or A-. A perhaps? =P Now I am half-zombie because my brain is so dead, it cannot tell me that I am tired anymore. That is why I am still be able to blog here. Oh if my brain is dead, how can I still blog....?

*falls down and fainted*

No comments: