Saturday, May 9, 2009

WengWai 2.0

Its been a tough time for me, I know. I did my best and I did managed to crawl out of the darkness that shrouds me all the time. I am living my life as a happier person right now, I don't know how I did it or what sort of thing that influenced me but I really gave myself a chance to relive my life as a better person once again and I managed to do this in such a short period of time. Life should not be covered up with excuses, its complicated enough already. I learnt my lesson and I grew stronger after this incident. Things will become normal again and whatever that will happen I will stay positive. Maybe I might still have the scar existed within myself, but I will do what I do best. Just for the better of everyone around me. Thanks to the ones who cared and consoled me, you guys are the ones I cherished the most. You know who you are. Don't give me the gay look okay? I'm just being expressive. Hehehe.... No matter what, WengWai is always WengWai, no one can stop me! I shall never fall as I grew stronger and stronger each freaking moment! EAT MEHH!!! Hahahaha! I just hope that I can hold on and keep the faith within me as I hold my promises for the rest of my life.

No comments: