Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tagged by Terry

1. Last beverage→Absolut Mango+Mirinda Orange
2. Last phone call → Reuben

3. Last text message→ Mei Chern
4. Last song you listened to→ Takin' Back My Love
5. Last time you cried → When the rejection came.. but I'm better now =)

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice → No
7. Been cheated on? → Maybe
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? → No
9. Lost someone special? →Yes I guess
10. Been depressed? → Who haven't?

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLOURS:

12. Black
13. Red
14. White


HAVE YOU:
15. Made new friends → Yeah
16. Fallen out of love → Yeah..
17. Laughed until you cried → A few times...
18. Met someone who changed you→ Maybe..
19. Found out who your true friends were→ Yeah I guess..
20. Found out someone was talking about you→ Yes
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list→ No
23. How many kids do you want to have→ Haven't thought of it
24. Do you have any pets → Yes
25. Do you want to change your name→ Its good enough
26. What did you do for your last birthday→ Had a good time
27. What time did you wake up today? → 9am
28. What were you doing at midnight last night→ webcamming with someone
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for →traffic jams to clear up
30. Last time you saw your father→ Few hours ago
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life→ I wished I never lived XP
32. What are you listening to right now → Nothing
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → YES! hes gonna help me to fix my car this week.
34. What's getting on your nerves right now? → I want to sleep!
36. What's your real name → Whats my name again?
37. Relationship Status → Single and not available
38. Zodiac sign → Capricornian Earth Snake
39. Male or female→ The last time i checked, I am still male
40. Elementary→ Puei Chee Elementary
41. Middle School → Puay Chai Chinese School
42. High school → Sultan Abdul Samad PJ
43. Hair color → Orange Brown
44. Long or short → Short
45. Height → 170+ I think...
47. What do you like about yourself?→ My sense of humor
48. Piercings → Soon maybe?
49. Tattoos → Soon maybe?
50. Righty or lefty → Lefty!!! XD


FIRSTS :

51. First surgery → No
52. First piercing → No
53. First tattoo → The ones I got from the bubble gum wrappers long time ago
54. First best friend → Hmm... Lets see.. cannot recall haha!
55. First sport you joined → I must say.. running while trying to balance a plate with bean bags on it
56. First pet → Dog
57. First vacation→ How the f*** I remember?
58. First concert → I guess my own elementary school convocation concert? XD
59. First crush → Hmm... I think I remember. LOL!
60. First alcohol drink → Born a drinker, always a drinker. But 1st drink... dont remember..
62. Drinking → Absolutely.
63. I'm about to → Sleep?
64. Listening to → the sound of quietness
65. Waiting for → sms reply


YOUR FUTURE :
66. Want kids?→ Sure.
67. Want to get married? → Sure.
68. Careers in mind?→ A billionaire mogul.
69. Lips or eyes → Eyes
70. Hugs or kisses → Kisses
71. Shorter or taller → Taller definitely.
72. Older or Younger → Older.
73. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
74. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms I guess.
75. Tattoos or piercings→ Tattoos. Mild ones.
76. Sensitive or loud → Loud.
77. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
78. Trouble maker or hesitant→ A mixture of both.


HAVE YOU EVER :
79. Kissed a stranger → No
81. Lost glasses → Yes.
82. Lost contacts?→ Yes.
83. Broken someone's heart → Don't think so.
84. Had your own heart broken → Yeah....
85. Been arrested? → Not yet! XD
86. Turned someone down → I don't say no to most people..
87. Cried when someone died → Yeah.

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
89. Yourself → Yes I think.
90. Miracles → Not really.
91. Love at first sight → Yes.
92. Heaven → Yes.
93. Santa Claus → No.
94. Kissing on the first date? → Dont think so..
95. Angels → Yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

96. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yeah.
97. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? → No. No way I would do that.
98. Do you believe it's possible to remain faithful forever?→ Why not?
99. What's the one thing you cannot live without? → My determination.


100. Tag 5 people
Ah Boon
Ah Kee
Ah Siew
Ah Beng
Ah Guan

No comments: