Saturday, June 13, 2009

200th Post

Wow, this marks my 200th post for my blog. Nice eh? Hahaha! It is 3am in the morning and what am I doing? Facebooking and MSN-ing. Hehehe! I just reached home anyway, I mean the Kampar home. So... nothing much for this post. Just want to let you people know that facebook's horoscope and chinese astrology predictions are freakishly true. I normally don't believe in horoscopes but every single time I read about it for my daily predictions and appropriate advices given, it really relates to what I encounter every freaking moment of that day itself. Not to say entirely kena la... but then at least 80%. Good enough kan? Haha! Just for those fellow Capricornians, take a look for today's horoscopes then. If you are something else, just search for the app itself or go to my profile page and look for your own.
Chinese Astrology
You'll have the desire to make a fresh start in your life; it will be the moment, then, to solve a problem that has been weighing on you since a long time. The crux of your habitual anguishes will ease off like a creeper after a storm. Numerous contacts will give you wings, and you'll profusely reap the fruits of your good work. Beware of allergic reactions; they won't be serious but will nevertheless bother you overly; smog, dust, smoke, hair, feathers, and humidity can all cause you respiratory or dermatological ills.

Horoscopes
Capricorn: You're never going to meet anyone at home. If you want new people in your life, get out there. .


Nights people.

No comments: