Friday, June 12, 2009

Kampar Comeback

Dear blog, I know I have neglected you for quite some time. I have a lot to blog about actually but my enthusiasm to blog about it is low. Just for my readers' sake, I shall post some pictures up to keep you people updated about what's going on with my life.


Obviously this place is not found in Kampar. This picture was taken the night before I left to Kampar outside Sunway Hotel. We went around Sunway to stalk the clubbing people visit MOS etc... Yes lifeless we are. We even thought of going in MOS while wearing short pants and slippers. If we really ball-ful enough to do that.. imagine how awesome the scenario would be...

Okay this picture was taken from the lakeside where a bunch of drunktards good students just chilling and drinking beside Westlake. It was awesome enjoying the breeze and view of the lake at night while gulping down a nice bottle of Heineken. Absolutely awesome.

Awesome mou?

Isn't it too old for us to be playing RC cars by now? Hahaha! All thanks to Edward,he convinced me to buy a RC car as he bought one to play. After much bargaining and hassle buying from the canopy stalls outside Tesco, we got these mighty contraption for a relatively expensive cheap price as said by Edward. Although its fun and exhilarating, but it does burn a hole in my wallet. Too fast too furious betul... Subaru is mine, Fairlady is Ed's. Boleh drift tau? XD Oh did I mention we have DDR(Dance Dance Revolution) at our place too? Freaking awesome right? Hahaha! Soon gonna get a freaking swimming pool outside of the house too if we really cannot take the heat anymore.

Yeah, I have been exposed to the cosmic rays of the space and now I can generate fire from my body. Real life Fantastic 4.. Don't play play! Haha! (Guaranteed no photoshopping involved in the production of this photo)

Flame on!

Edward also got my superpower already because he smell my radioactive fart the other night.

Since we got our superpowers already, might as well test it out.

The beauty of sunset

TO BE CONTINUED

1 comment:

Jong said...

hey....how you did that???