Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kampar Comeback #3

Yes this is the house I am staying in Kampar. Triple storey bungalow. Completed with swimming pool, lush green garden, jacuzzi tubs, golden toilet seats and most importantly fully air-conditioned. Hahahaha! Yeah I haven't really wake up yet. Just attended a lame 8-10 class and now I am feeling really sleepy. Jl,Pl and Ml just came by and dropped Mou Mou off for me and Ed to take care while they make a trip back to KL.

As for the house, it is one of the luxurious living on the hilltop of Dragon Mountain Path. Isn't the name Dragon Mountain Path gave you a 'Woohhh' factor? Hahaha!

Every single mansion up here makes me drool all over. Should have came up here and rent a place. Hehehe...

Here is my house. Located right outside the town beside an old abandoned old folk's home and a coffin shop. Real spooky. The electricity often cut off,the lights flicker all the time and the water tasted funny just like blood. The dogs were barking and howling all the time and black cats can be seen everywhere too.

Yeah, I am lame. Slap me XD

Enter the dragon.

Why the bombastic name Dragon Mountain Path? Haha there is actually a mountain hiking route on top of the hill. I heard a lot of people actually come here to hike. The first time me and Pl came, we only walked up to a clearing, wearing slippers. Haha! Yesterday, 5 of us semangat-ed and went there again to hike. I guess we only finished half of the route only as it was getting late already as everyone is getting tired as well. Great success~ XD

The Main Gate of the Dragon

The Dragon Rules

The wacky Dragon Challengers

Go Thy Dragon Way


DVD seller of the Dragon following behind


Dangerous paths of the Dragon..

Tiring task of pursuing the Dragon

View #1 - Bungalows and Cemetery

View #2 - Kampar horizon

Take 1 - DVD seller and Coke-man Fail

Take 2 - Hairdo and Sweat Fail

Take 3

After all the hassle and effort of conquering Dragon Mountain Path halfway, we finally get to meet the Dragon Master Jr.

Master Dragontail, The second disiple of The Dragon

DDR MOU???

Coming up next...

No comments: