Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fartful night

To start things off, I will be working starting tomorrow as a meter reader in Fuji Xerox till 31st of March. Weird job eh? My mission is to contact Fuji printer users and enquire them about their ink usage. I went shopping today and I am getting pennyless. To sustain my lavish lifestyle, its time for hard work to earn some hard cash. As for this post, its pretty delayed... The usual gang have planned a sleepover( rather a sleepless-over) at Yung Khang's house.


A round of mild entertainment at INC to heat things up


A loaf of Chicken Wrap at McD to fire things up


A pose of Takumi driving with one hand to spice things up


A glimpse of the rainbow


<<<>>>
On our way to tapao Domino


Home sweet home


I am hungry


Reunion dinner


What to do? Kaki judi mah... As the banker, I lost 10 bucks..


Boys will be boys. Hormonal ones too.


Teen these days...


Drunken driver


Shisha is bad for health


AliGuar. The ideal coffee with Tongkat Ali for Ah Guars.


NFSing at 5am

Okay, I feel like making a story out of the scenes while all of us were sleeping. I shall post it later on. Need time to edit. Guaranteed plenty of farts.










No comments: