Monday, May 12, 2008

Crocs is a type of drug!

I just came back from Murni. Piccadilly damn packed with red jerseys and blue jerseys...... Oh what the heck! ManU won, Chelsea draw with Bolton...what else? Oh ya, went Mid Valley with mum.... Waited 2 hours for that U85 to show up.


I remember people used to say Crocs shoes are freaking ugly and despise them so much. I used to be one of them. How can someone wear a clown shoe and look cool? Until now.....


Clown me baby~!


Mum's Cyprus


The sole of Crocs is orgasmly soft and comfortable. Some more now they came up with so many designs... I just feel like buying one of every single pair they had on sale. After that you can call me Crocking! Haha!

Well, going back SAS for Form 6 registration while waiting for the approval from UTAR. Who knows I might end up in Form 6? What are the chances? *thinks* pretty chii~ yes thats the one and only chance!

No comments: