Sunday, June 8, 2008

I bought my HP!











I know its gorgeous. Some more this is my first post blogging from my laptop at home. The features are awesome especially the Altec Lansing speakers and touchscreen. But....

Its been a bitchload of problem now! I have no idea why my freaking laptop just won't let me install Windows Live Messenger, go into MSN.com or access to any MSN related webpages. (Plus some other random sites like imeem.com etc)

I sent this laptop to All IT for diagnosis. The technician there claim that its the line problem. But the problem is, I can fully access the Streamyx service perfectly without any problem using my Desktop. Laptop problem then? NAH!!! The technician used his Streamyx line to access from my laptop and it works! If like this looks like the line problem already. If like this back to square one. Why would my desktop able to access then?

All I can conclude that I NEED A FREAKING COMPUTER TECHNICIAN RIGHT AWAY! Anyone can help me? I'll pay generously. PLEASE ANYONE PLEASE!

No comments: