Sunday, September 28, 2008

Welcome, T650i!

Life is so sad... During the studying times, I always think about holidays. When having my holidays, I miss studying. Cancel that off, I do not miss studying actually. I am only being lifeless in my house. Wanted to find a temporary job to earn a few pennies but could not get any. Well its only 2 more weeks till second semester begins. I finally found a phone to replace my temporary Nokia 2600 classic today. Was planning to get W910i or W890i at first, but eventually bought T650i due to the dealer's recommendation. Better not to be too picky...This is my fourth time of changing handphone already. The first phone I remember I had was a Nokia 2100 during Form 2. It was a compact and handy phone.

Not long after that, my dad got me a Nokia 6600 for my 15th birthday if I am not mistaken. One of the'count-one-count-two 'canggih-est' phone already during that time. I was pretty contented with that phone. So fat like me haha.

After I finish Form 4, I had the chance to switch to a better one as my dad wants to get a camera during that time. I suggested getting a camera phone instead, eventually I took that opportunity to get a camera phone for myself. Hehe.... SE K810i would be one of the best for its kind.

Unfortunately, it was 'drowned' at..... Oh my..I just realised its on September 11. No wonder so bad luck!

As for now, I hope that the SE T650i can last me for at least 1 year or more. With the solid build of stainless steel cover and mineral glass screen I am sure someone as less-care (careless is inappropriate because I am very careful person, just that sometimes I ignore the importance of it only) as me would not have much problem then.


Hehe.

No comments: