Monday, February 2, 2009

Dilemma

Just a short update... Day 1 of exam.. Sat for Writing For Science just now. 2 hours of crap-writing. Hate it when they limit your word count. Just like limiting your creativity. I just can only make it in time to finish all of the questions without any leftover time to check my graph interpretation. CRAP!!! Please let me get an A for this paper, if not my GPA for this semester is gonna be low~ low~ low~

After that, went to post office to get the road tax rebate. Packed with people.Got 1210 while the current number is 1158. Knew those people would just walk off after seeing the massive queue. Well, I just wait for my turn since I think some of the people in between would had left. But then the more I wait the dulan-er I get. Why?


Sistem giliran nombor yang tidak efisien

The people that came after me just walked in, look at the ticket machine and take the ones that were before my number left by those dulan-to-the-max-until-beh-ta-han people. If you do that, what use is that ticket queue system anyway? Everyone is in a rush!! People would say this is typical Malaysian behaviour, but if everyone does that, imagine what would have happened.


Notice the blue shirt tomboy there. That 'fella' came in and waited for like few numbers then its 'his' turn already. Somemore smiling like damn proud all the way. Bullcrap lah!!!



Before I forget, wishing you people Happy Chinese Cow Year.

No comments: