Tuesday, April 7, 2009

A date day to remember


Class was not that normal anymore. Bar list coming out tomorrow, so more and more people will start to skip classes these coming days as presentations are going on. As for me, I would attend the classes as tips might be given. My turn for presentation also haven't come yet, so I have to wait till this Thursday for my CSI: Malaysia to be released for public viewing. Starbucks at morning AS USUAL.... Seriously I cannot live without a cup of coffee every single morning.

After class, I met up with someone then went to MidValley. Met up with 3 other people too. Watched Shinjuku Incident. Rate it 7/10. Quite meaningful. After the movie, walked around for a while before the 3 people left us alone and went back. So end up eating then went home. Sorry for the lack of details. I wish not to talk about it. Hehehe....It is for me to know and for you to never find out. =)

我会等到你有了答案的那一天|

No comments: