Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A weird dream

Yeah I know its out of the ordinary for me to blog at this hour. I just woke up from this rather weird dream I had. I wish to record it down as I don't want to forget it. Yes, i dreamed about her again. Why again? The night before, as I recalled I remember seeing her face in my dream but it was something real random. As for tonight it was a long story. Everything seem so real...

I do not know exactly how it began but eventually we end up as a couple. From the point that I can remember, we were talking a really long walk around the campus which seem very similar to those pathways in ancient Chinese palace. It was neverending and along the way, I saw a number of my uni friends. It was really a long walk and random stuffs happened along the way. Until we reached the end, it was a classroom. I remember seeing a few familiar faces I wish not to identify them. She walked into the classroom and she came back out crying. I pulled her back and asked her what went wrong. She just kept quiet and ran away. From this point, I don't know why I end up at the bottom of a flight of endless stairs. I started to climb up and as similar to the previous case, it was a really long journey. I can remember I seeing people around which I recognise them to be the people I knew critisizing me as if I did something wrong. I was very confused by then. When I reached the top of the stairs, it was a japanese=style room with bamboo mats. One fella sitting right at the middle(cannot remember his face) told me she went down already. I did something real stupid by jumping down the stairs from the gaps right between them. After catching up with her and few other friends, I could see her crying. I am in the state of extreme confusion by then. She said something to me which I cannot remember then I knew it was the end. Suddenly, I don't know how I end up at the japanese room again. All I know is, my heart is aching pain and I am really depressed. The feeling was so real and I could see myself crying like mad too. Here comes the climax.... When I was crying to hard, some people approached from the stairs. Followed behind is her wearing a bridal dress. All I could figure out is, she and her friends are just testing me or playing a prank but it seem so real. I could not describe my feeling by then but as she approaches, I rush in to hug her. At that moment, an angel/demon/shinigami suddenly came out from the frozen time and took my soul away. At that point, I am in maximum level of confusion. Everything winds back until the point I see myself dead, lying on a stretcher right outside of some deserted police station. It looks like some horrible accident just happened and she was barely surviving. I sacrificed my life by donating my organ to her just to save her life. In my dreams, I could see half of my body gone in the stretcher. So I interpreted it as, I am appearing in real life just to see her for the final moment before I was taken away by the unknown being. My dream ended at that point at 6.34am.

I am still thinking how could I possibly had a dream like this. I wish to know what my subconscious mind is trying to tell me. Everything I wrote about the dream I had is entirely genuine and nothing is exaggerated. Believe it or not!

I think my dream was partially influenced by Melanie's drama plot they did for their English For Communication. The similarities of the storyline where the guy donating his organ to the one he loves. Hahaha! I guess I am going crazy....I am feeling so exhausted now although I just woke up from the sleep. As if I am really inside that dream...or was it real? Do I live in a world of dreams?

O.o!



Fact: I have always experience weird dreams since I was a kid. I barely dream nowadays though.

No comments: