Sunday, April 5, 2009

Whee!


Time is passing by swiftly... in another 2 months I will end up in Kampar. A mixed feeling of happy and sad... Happy because I will be living alone there. Sad because I will be leaving alone there too. HAHAHA!!!! The week of assignment rush hour has ended. Spent sleepless night finishing the assignments. Many thanks to those who helped, fark off to those who did not. I guess maybe I would not be living alone there. Because I got my hansem housemate with me hahaha! Introducing Edward.

Guess what? Our little house is just right opposite the lake. How nice.. Swimming perhaps? Or fishing? Hehehe.... I feel so excited to get to live there!

Wheeeee~ wheeee~ whee... Where's the McDonalds? Where's the Starbucks? Where's the..... Awww..... =(

2 comments:

叶子 said...

leave mcd.. good to maintain body shape..lol.. thanks a lot in ASSsignment o~~ 1 weeek to go!! weee***~~

Anonymous said...

yea yea..really thx having u in our group:)u oredy evolution into superman weng wai wong..lol><..bt we r losing one bio-mate when in Kampar..wuwu~~