Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Praising makes people happy

Phew.. I am so exhausted. Today's second post =D Its been a long time I am not blogging actively. I guess many interesting stuff happened recently. Today class was semi-dead. Just like me. Lecture aren't that important anymore it seems after the bar list came out. Everyone was like lazying around only. Including me. Ms. Tee caught me in front of the staff room because I skipped her tutorial class, how stupid I can get to stay in front of that place? But then I told her I skip classes secara terang-terangan one, don't si si suk suk one. HAHAHA!!!! After those Webpage classes, I stayed back for basketball in UTAR PC block gym. I thought I could meet up her for lunch but she didn't pick up my call. Guess I shouldn't disturb people so often..... Anyway I kind of enjoyed myself today during basketball. Performed quite well despite the intensity of the game. 8 of out 10 shots masuk tau.... don't play play!! Hahaha!!! Quite a few of them praised me la...It was fun...XP

I thought I could go back home to rest as tonight I have to memorise my drama dialogues, but JY called. Second round of basketball in ss2... Tired sial.... 6.30pm I went back already because the sky ain't looking good. Now I am sitting here applying Counterpain on my leg and arms while blogging in the middle of heavy thunderstorm.

Belinda kind of cheered me up for the moment because she told me she enjoyed reading my blog. Little effort and praises do make a big difference. So give more praises and you shall recieve more than that... THANKS BELINDA!!! =D

No comments: