Thursday, April 2, 2009

What a fool for April Fool's(Night)

Well, I am supposed to put this blog post title as Aftermath- Fast and Furious 4 premiere screening. Enough said, 9.5/10. This is one awesome and let me say it again. THIS IS ONE AWESOME*ran out of breath* Okay.. People who have seen the previous 3 movies have got to see this fourth one. Well, this time I went with someone again for the second time. We were there by 8.15pm waiting at the Nuffnang counter. A long queue began to build up as the staffs came late. After getting the tickets, we went to Marche for dinner as recommended by me. After a so-so meal we proceed to the cinema.

When the movie starts, Vin Diesel already damn lan-yeng from the first scene. Han was in the beginning too, now we know that he is one of Dom's Kulei. Once you see the introduction part you know you are seriously going to have orgasm for those car movie freaks. Haha I am not saying I am one of those okay? Guess what, Fast and Furious 4's malay translation is Pantas dan Garang 4, as shown in the subtitle. A lot of action and car chasing scenes. As usual, no need to say, the I'm-bringing-sexyback scenes were cut off. I shall not reveal too much here, spoil the movie for those who haven't watch. Still, I had an absolutely great time watching the movie together with her.

This might be the biggest fool Someone Up There gave to me. Another test perhaps? Because seriously I am thinking a lot but I have my own difficulties. I am so confused right now. Oh gosh...

No comments: