Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Busy as a bee

Sorry for the lack of updates. Life is very hectic and busy ever since I started to prepare to go Kampar. I don't know where I should begin but all I can say is, good times always comes with bad times as well.

Bad times like when Reuben is concerned about Malaysian politics, he had to read China Press to keep himself updated.

Even the laptop gave up on me. The WLAN card was spoiled. I had to send it all the way to the main service centre in Bukit Damansara to fix it. Thanks to Reuben and Shin Tom for being the navigator. I know I am an excellent driver, but a very poor navigator. =D My warranty left back two more weeks only. Thank god!

Oh yeah, I took a lot of time to reformat and clean up my desktop as well. Damn...

With all the commotion going on, there is still time for small meet ups like this..

Yummy desserts from KTZ

Yeah! Car problems... The Myvi suffered minor dents and scratches. Had to bring it to Ara Damansara to fix. Thanks to Tom for the recommendation as well. Check out the fierceness of my Myvi!! ROAR!!! =D

Servicing in Perodua Service Centre. Whee....

Hanging out at night. Very nice place. Take a guess. Haha!

Just rescued two cute little kittens today. Abandoned by their feline mother, They have been crying behind my house for 24 hours already. My dad and I took pity and took them back and fed them. Just leave them like this in the mean time... and hopefully their mom will come back soon to find them.

Oh yeah before I forget... My place to stay for the next three years.







No comments: