Thursday, May 28, 2009

My first week in Kampar

Hey people, Weng Wai just got his internet today!!! Hahaha!! Tad bit boring here though but still trying to enjoy it as much as I can.

The day I started to unpack my stuff. My room is quite nice now. The house is quite complete also with everything like fridge, washing machine, water heater etc....

First day attending the registration. Men In Black. Yeng mou? The black female sidekick is taking the photo, so not in the photo. Haha!

Cooking some veggie at 1am! Hungry!!!! Hahaha....

The laughing cooking chefs.

The outcome. Very the delicious. Hahaha!

Cleaning up the next morning. Oily floor...

Oh yeah, Edward's birthday falls on 29th. Since he is going back Kepong at 28th, so we gave him a small surprise. Hehe!

From left: MeiChern, WengWai, Edward, Melanie, Rick, Janell

Happy birthday Edward Cheong.

No comments: